1. Validity of conditions of sale
1) The conditions of sale are valid between the buyer at the Jacadi web store (hereafter referred to as the 'consumer') and the trader Foxtest OÜ (the 'web store') for the purchase of goods and services.
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, legal relationships arising from the purchase of products from the Jacadi web store are regulated by the Law of Obligations Act (LOA), the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) and other legislation applicable in the Republic of Estonia.
3) The Jacadi web store reserves the right to change the conditions of sale. These changes will be made available on the web page Jacadi.
2. Price information
1) All prices at the Jacadi include a value added tax of 20%.
2) An additional charge for transport will be added to Consumer purchases at the shopping cart, depending on the Consumer location and the available transport choices. The Consumer pay the transport and purchace prices together. Jacadi Estonia send orders to Estonia, Finland and Latvia.
3) Prices are valid from the date of placing an order until the expiry of the payment date of the order (15minutes after placing the order).
4) If the order was placed prior to a change in the conditions of sale or in prices, the legal relationship between the consumer and web shop will be governed by the terms and conditions that are applied during the time of placing the order.
5) The Jacadi reserves the right to make changes in sales prices. These changes will be made available on the web page Jacadi.
3. Placing an order
1) To place an order in Jacadi previous registration is reqired.
2) Add the desired products to your shopping cart.
3) To place an order, first click on the 'Ad to cart” link on the shopping cart page.
4) Fill in the required information fields on the checkout page, select a suitable delivery method and click on the 'Payment`link. You will then see an invoice, which you can conveniently pay by credit card.
5) Fill in the fields on the information and order confirmation pages carefully, as the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted affects the fast and smooth delivery of your purchases and the subsequent settlement of potential disputes and complaints.
6) Orders placed via the web store are processed on workdays (M–F 10:00 – 19:00).Orders placed later than at 14:00 on Friday will be processed the following Monday.
4. Entry into force of the contract of sale
1) With the contract of sale, the Jacadi store undertakes to deliver to the consumer available as well as the goods that the Jacadi will obtain in the future and to transfer their ownership to the consumer, whereas the consumer undertakes to pay to the Jacadi for the goods in the amount indicated on the invoice and to accept the goods.
2) Orders that have not been paid for will be cancelled 15 minutes after placing the order.
3) The contract of sale enters into force after the receipt of the payment made by the consumer on the bank account of the web store.
1) After the entry into force of the contract of sale the Jjacadi store assembles the order and hands it over to the company's logistics partners for delivery.
2) Delivery times indicated on the web store's website apply from the moment the web store receives the payment for the order on its bank account.
3) In order to avoid delivery delays, the order forms have to be filled in carefully and the delivery information submitted should be accurate and valid.
4) The Jacadi web store is not responsible for a delay in delivery if the goods were handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delivery was delayed due to circumstances that the Jacadi store could not foresee or control.
6. Return and change policy
1) After receiving an order, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into at the web store within 14 days without giving any reason.
2) If the condition of the product to be returned has deteriorated, the consumer is responsible for the decreased value of the object due to its use only if the product has been used in any other way than is needed to verify its nature, qualities and proper functioning. To verify the object's nature, qualities and proper functioning, the consumer should treat and use the object only in the manner that would be generally allowed in a store.
3) In order to return goods, the consumer has to submit a request for withdrawal from the purchase of goods (standard form is added to the parcel). Good received through parcel machine can be returned using the same method (with return code provided) or sent directly to Jacadi shop at Väike-Karja 12, Tallinn, 10140, Estonia.
4) The consumer has to return the goods (with labels and clean) within 14 days following the submission of the request for withdrawal or provide evidence that they have given the goods to the logistics company within the mentioned period.
5) For items return/change the transport fees must payed by consumer. For the return/change items the transport fees will be payed by Jacadi only if the consumer recived the wrong- on defected items.
6) After receiving the request for withdrawal the Jacadi store will promptly – no later than within 14 days – refund all the fees received from the consumer under the contract, excluding the transport fees paid by the consumer.
8. Force majeure
1) The Jacadi web store is not liable for the damage caused to the consumer or for delivery delays if the damage or delay is caused by circumstances that the Jacadi store could not foresee or control.
9. Processing of personal data
1) By entering their data at the web store and with a corresponding consent, the consumer agrees with the collection and processing of their personal data (name, phone number, delivery and/or home address, e-mail address) and the transfer of their personal data to the logistics partners for the delivery of goods.
2) The Jacadi web store has the right to use the consumer's residence or other address for advertisements and other information to the consumer.
3) The consumer has the right to forbid the collection and use of their personal data at any time, except where this is necessary for the collection of a contractual claim or for the delivery of goods.
4) Electronic personal data are used for direct mail only if the consumer has given a separate consent for this on the Jacadi website
5) Encrypted communication with banks during the payment of goods ensures the security of the consumer's personal bank details and makes them inaccessible for the web store itself.
10. Complaints procedure
1) The Jacadi web store is responsible for the non-compliance or deficiencies of the goods sold to the consumer that occur within 6 months from their delivery to the consumer.
2) If deficiencies occur, the consumer has the right to turn to the Jacadi web store within two months by providing the invoice of the purchase.
3) We urge you to stop using the product when non-compliance or deficiencies occur.
4) The repair or replacement of defective goods shall be agreed between the Jacadi web store and the consumer. Costs of repair are covered by the Jacadi web store.
5) The Jacadi store does not assume liability for defects that arose through the consumer's fault, either due to improper storage or non-intended use.
6) Should the product exhibit non-compliance or deficiencies, e-mail your complaint to email@example.com and include the name of the person who placed the order, phone number, order code, and the exact description of the product's non-compliance or deficiency.
7) Complaints about the non-compliance or deficiencies of the product have to be submitted within two months of detecting the non-compliance or deficiencies.
8) All complaints are reviewed and consumers are contacted as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from the date of receiving the complaint.
9) The consumer has the right to request a reduction of the sales price or a termination of the contract and a refund for the goods from the Jacadi store, if the Jacadi store is not able to repair or replace the product, it fails to repair or replacement the product, Jacadi store has not eliminated the defect within a reasonable time frame, or it has caused unreasonable inconveniences to the consumer.
10) If the Seller has refused to solve the Consumer’s complaint or the Consumer is not satisfied with the solutions offered by the Seller and finds that his or her rights have been violated or interests damaged, the Consumer may submit a claim to the Consumer Complaints Committee through the Consumer Protection Board or to a court. The Consumer can contact the Consumer Protection Board free of charge and the value of the transaction in question must exceed 20 Euros. The Consumer may file the claim directly or through a representative. The contact details of the Consumer Complaints Committee are provided on the website of the Consumer Protection Board.
11) For settling of claims arising in the EU Member States, the European Consumer Centre should be contacted.
11. Availability of the goods
Jacadi is giving it´s best to display the right stock amounts on the website, however, due to technical issues, errors occur. Should that happen, Jacadi will return the payed amount to the consumer in 2 working days or on mutual consent replaces the product with another product in similar value.
We have made every effort to display as accurately products that appear on the Site. Nonetheless, due to lighting conditions, differences in monitor types and display settings, merchandise colors, materials and patterns may appear slightly different than they actually are. Jacadi is not responsible for such visual differences.