You will need to register and create an account on Jacadi e-shop to use some of the services or features made available to you. When you register and create your account with Jacadi, you'll be able to store or update all your addresses, manage your email preferences, maintain your wish lists, check your order history and status.
On Jacadi e-shop you can choose between 2. delivery methods.
1) Pick up the order from the shop (0 EUR). You can pick up order from the following business day (M-F). If you make order at friday, you can pick up the order from monday. If you order at tuesday, you can pick up order from wednesday etc. Jacadi store is located in Old Town. Tallinn, Väike-Karja 12. Open Mon-Fri 10-19, Sat 11-17, Sun 11-16.
2) Itella SmartPOST pacel machine (8,00 EUR). Ordered goods will be delivered to the chosen parcel terminal in 5 working days after you have received the order confirmation on your e-mail.
* You can retrieve your parcel by entering a personal door code, which will be sent to you either by text or e-mail. After entering the correct code, the locker will open and you will be free to collect your parcel.
* Parcel notification by text or e-mail usually also includes a return code. This will allow you to retune the parcel free either through parcel terminal or postal office.
* If you do not pick up the parcel within seven days, it will be returned to the sender.
If the parcel is not collected in time, the client agrees to cover the costs of additional delivery.
Parcel should reach you in closed package and in unspoiledcondition. If the parcel has been damaged while transportation, please let us know at once on writing to email@example.com or calling to +372 6010231
At Jacadi you can pay with Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
Payment is done outside of Jacadi e-store in payment service provider secure environment. Jacadi does not have access to the Customer’s credit card data.
1) After receiving an order, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into at the web store within 14 days without giving any reason.
2) If the condition of the product to be returned has deteriorated, the consumer is responsible for the decreased value of the object due to its use only if the product has been used in any other way than is needed to verify its nature, qualities and proper functioning. To verify the object's nature, qualities and proper functioning, the consumer should treat and use the object only in the manner that would be generally allowed in a store.
3) In order to return goods, the consumer has to submit a request for withdrawal from the purchase of goods (standard form is added to the parcel). Good received through parcel machine can be returned using the same method (with return code provided) or sent directly to Jacadi shop at Väike-Karja 12, Tallinn, 10140, Estonia.
4) The consumer has to return the goods (with labels and clean) within 14 days following the submission of the request for withdrawal or provide evidence that they have given the goods to the logistics company within the mentioned period.
5) For items return/change the transport fees must payed by consumer. For the return/change items the transport fees will be payed by Jacadi only if the consumer recived the wrong- on defected items.
6) After receiving the request for withdrawal the Jacadi store will promptly – no later than within 14 days – refund all the fees received from the consumer under the contract, excluding the transport fees paid by the consumer.